Total Support Requested for distribution of following 2023: Wheel Chairs ,White Canes ,Quad Canes, Walkers
Total Support Requested till 31st December 2023 PKR 8.5 Millions
• Maskan in Nasheman: An Institute for disabled persons ages (18 – 50 years) – In collaboration with Social Welfare Department Punjab: It’s Pakistan’s First state of Art Rehabilitation Centre, Vocational training Institute and Skill Development Center for People with Disabilities (PWDs) catering (Blind, Deaf & Mute, Physically Challenged & Slow Learners) all under one roof.
• Mashal-e-Noor in Chaman: An Institute for Mentally Challenged Children (4-16 years) – Collaborating with Social Welfare Department Punjab (Project is Under Renovations to be Inaugurated soon). It will be state of the Art institute. This Institute aims at developing the intellectual and physical abilities of children with special needs through advanced range of Therapies and Life Skills based Training programs.
• Mashal-e-Noor at Children Library Complex: An Institute for Mentally Challenged Children (4-16 years) In collaboration with Schools Education Department Punjab: This project is inclusive in nature through mother support group, which aims to develop the intellectual and physical abilities of children with special needs through advanced range of Therapies and Life Skills based Training programs.
• Project Mashal-e-Iqra: A Project based upon establishing schools for formal girls’ education with inclusion in rural areas of Punjab. Learning through Internships and Teachers Training programs and Parents Support Groups.
• Project Mashal-e-Shifa: This project aims at providing Free Medicines, Free Medical Camps, Free Medical Assistive Devices for PWD’s.